Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Now buy a MacBook Pro? Or wait?

Idea by SilverStreak: Buy a MacBook Pro now? or wait?

I’m planning on buying a 13″ MacBook Pro however I’m not too sure that I should buy the 2010 model because of the fact that next year’s model could have stuff like a better processor like those “i5″ and “i7″ things and all those other goodies. But are those feature really necessary? I never owned a Mac before nor I have I used one I only have a Phone which is my closest representation to a Mac.

So should I wait or is buying one now not all that different for waiting?

When does next year’s model come out?

Are satisfied with owning a Mac? is it better than a PC to you?


This is definitely pertaining to Buy a MacBook Pro now? or wait? that you can really should clear up issues with their. With any luck , this’ll help in several ways, and start making the way you live greater. Desiring pertaining to Buy a MacBook Pro now? or wait? could well be a fix as time goes on.

Most practical answer:


Answer by musicnrd

I bought a MacBook Pro about two months ago, and I’m beyond satisfied. The MBP is infinitely times better than my previous Dell PC. The MacBook Pro just updated in April 2010, so I doubt Apple will release a new one in the near future. My best guess would be an announcement in March 2011, and expected release of June/July 2011, but that’s a total guess. I’ve heard rumors of an “i9″ processor, but I don’t know the legitimacy of this. If you want a MacBook Pro, I’d say go for it. The 13″ in my opinion is too small, but it’s personal preference. Go on down to your local Apple Store, and use the 13″ and 15″ (and maybe even the 17″), and see which one feels best to you.


Answer by Ben Goddard

i bought a mac a few years ago….and i havent bought a pc since.


if you get one now you wont be unhappy about it. as for waiting for next years model? well always remember that they get something new every year, the i series processors are good but i wouldnt let that make me wait beofre getting a MBP.


Answer by Joe S

I bought my macbook Pro in july and it has an i7 Processor. Yes,mac for me is a lot easier to use than PC, but still is lackluster in some ways. The 13′ is still running Intel Core 2 Duo and will probably be running Intel i3 or the slowest i5 if it gets updated.


Being a Mac owner, it’s a love/hate relationship. Next year’s model won’t come out for a while. Just buy one now.


Be sure far better?

Leave all your answer in the comments!


Benchmarks/screenshot link: http://lavcopricetech.com/uploads/8350%20vs%203770k/ System specs: Intel setup: Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 G.Skill 4GB 1600mhz 6-8-6-24 (t…


Now buy a MacBook Pro? Or wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive