Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Excel formula can be modified without the need to modify how each one?


Query courtesy of It’s: How can I edit more excel formulas without have to edit each one?

I got the following formula:

=IF(I5=I6;”1″;”0″)

This formula is placed a lot of times in the excel sheet, and I want to edit them all to another formula,

so it will result in a few rows of:

=IF(I5=I7;”1″;”0″) – =IF(I5=I8;”1″;”0″) – =IF(I5=I9;”1″;”0″) – =IF(I5=I10;”1″;”0″)

(the -’s are supposed to show the cells)


does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how?


Thanks,


This is exactly only about How can I edit more excel formulas without have to edit each one? that you may want to resolve dilemmas without any help. Simply this helps in many ways: in order to make your own life much better. Desiring only about How can I edit more excel formulas without have to edit each one? might be a method in coming years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by IXL@XL

=IF($ I$ 5=I6,1,0) copy down the column


NB you don’t need the “” around the numbers, doing so converts them to text


Do know far better?

Leave your own individually styled answer active in the comments!
PASTA LOCALIZATION EM PT-BR QUEM QUISER DEIXAR O JOGO EM PT-BR SUBISTITUI OS ARQUIVOS AQUI NESSE CAMINHO BIOSHOCK INFINITY\XGame\Localization\INT http://www….



Excel formula can be modified without the need to modify how each one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive