Thursday, March 28, 2013

About the problem hibernation!

Predicament written by Swapnil: Problems regarding Hibernation!?

Hi.


I use Presario C795TU notebook on Windows 7 and Sun Solaris platform. I have installed my OS yesterday morning but is returning a lot of problems here.


•First of all, in Start menu, under “Power Action Button”, there is no option shown for Hibernation. I have disabled and enabled(using cmd) also, but it got no change.

•Secondly, when I Hibernate, or make system Sleep, the screen goes off(as usual) but even after minutes, it doesn’t actually do so! viz. I clicked on Hibernate icon, the screen will set off and the power actually not switched off. When I click on mouse or any key, it just shows my Logon screen. Then, I enter password, and works normally!

•My Third problem is somewhat different-my JumpLists have gone off! There shows an icon for Jump Menu, but actually, it doesn’t seem to be working.

Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you! Thailand Press Conference Thailand Partners Swapnil Problems Sun Solaris problem power please OS Jump Menu Intel Core hibernation help create better best answer about About the problem hibernation! httpdesktopi7 blogspot com


This really is about Problems regarding Hibernation!? which you can will have to solve issues by themselves. Can easily you will find in several ways: which will create your life far better. With the expectation about Problems regarding Hibernation!? is likely to be a method over time.

Best answer:


Answer by Arthas

Try XP or “i7″ and stay out of trouble…;)

NO VISTA


Acknowledge better?

Add your own individually styled answer active in the comments!


Intel Core i7 Thailand Partners


Persona via Intel Core i7 Thailand Partners


Intel Core i7 Thailand Press Conference – 18 Nov 2008 – Central World Plaza, Bangkok


About the problem hibernation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive