Sunday, March 31, 2013

K. …. Proud … You do what you have in your tower?

Trouble by Google Me!: K…..Bragging time…So what have you got in your TOWER?

Il Love this stuff….so please….DO BRAG!!!…..my tower is a -cooler master 932 H.A.F.

2-sticks of ram…2 gig each…Kingston (4gigs total) ddr2

850 watt “moduelar” Silversone “strider” PSU-(it can -”crossfire” 3 video cards)

Q6600 (intell) Kentsfield chip

X1900XTX Radeon video card…512mb….(yes…I know I need 1gig!!!)

OCZ, Vendetta, liquid cooled heat sync-with 120mm fan(for cpu chip)

Sound Blaster “24 bit” sound card

Hard drive-Seagate “Barricuda”….500 gig..( yes I know I need a 1TB)(my tower can fit 6 hard drives & 6 optical drives,with “quick release” on all of them”)

P5KPL-CM ASUS “Micro” Motherboard-socket LGA775…can handle up to 1600ghz of ram!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE for 775 & being a “Micro board!!!!”

Overclocked at 30%….runnnig at 2.83mhz

2-optical drives/cd-dvd burners….L.G.s

Tower has 3-9″fans(230mm)-1-140mm(back of tower) +1(added) 120mm…to floor of tower to help keep PSU…super cool!!!

k…I already know that the “max” chip I can go on my boards is Q9650…but you can only get 300mhz…so for the price, -I’m already as far as I can go for the money….right???

k…..so you guys with the “big bucks”….. yes I know i7 “ultimate” is where it’s at….just watched my buddy build one…..& yes I know socket 775 is becoming a “dinausaur”….but I’ll tell ya ….I’m not much slower than any i7…socket 775 if built right is still right there!!!! (wish I had the money to build an i7 though….lol)….PLEASE DO BRAG ABOUT YOUR STUFF!!!!…I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!


However this is tips on K…..Bragging time…So what have you got in your TOWER? which you may really should try to clear up issues theirselves. With a little luck this can help in several ways; and help make the way you live far better. Who want tips on K…..Bragging time…So what have you got in your TOWER? might be a strategy in the coming years.

Best answer:


Answer by thinker_miller

nope dude, the ultimate processor-mobo built right now is 2x Intel Xeon X5680 processor running on evga sr-2 mobo…


its just like an i7-980X but with an extra qpi lane… look it up


i currently have the same processor as you

4G of ram

9800 GTX+

no dedicated sound card, i use the one built-in my mobo…

600w psu

500G HD 7200 rpm

my mobo, you don’t wanna know, its old…

got 3 fans, 2 disc drive bays, 1 floppy drive (lol)


and thats about it… its pretty old, the only one i upgraded after 4 years is the video card lol


im planning to upgrade to an i7 config pretty soon… atleast an i7-920


Fully grasp much better?

Give your crucial for this inquiry below!


POR FAVOR LEIA A DESCRIÇÃO: Teste com FX 8150: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP5TY0GkyQE Monte seu PC: http://orcamento.chipart.com.br/ Site: http://www.chi…


K. …. Proud … You do what you have in your tower?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive