Thursday, March 28, 2013

I understand just who is more Core 2 Quad or Core i7, and you?

Problem merely by Das D: I just want understand , Who is better Core 2 Quad or Core i7?

I just recently know there is “Core i7″,

but I don’t know what the difference between Core i7 and Core 2 Quad,


and I hear too some people says core 2 extreme is better that Core Quad or it’s same but the difference is just a name like Dual core and Core Duo so please Can anyone explain it to me -_-


This is actually exactly about I just want understand , Who is better Core 2 Quad or Core i7? that you will want to resolve troubles without any help. With luck , this helps in several ways; and making everything considerably better. Who want exactly about I just want understand , Who is better Core 2 Quad or Core i7? might be a resolution at a later date.

Best solution:


Answer by Seth

The cheapest i7 is about 30% faster then the most expensive Core 2 Quad. Cheaper then it too.


Answer by J B

Core i7 is Intel’s latest cpu. It is built on a new architecture and will eventually replace the core line.


Answer by ClanMan

The major difference in the i7 versus the core 2 is the on chip memory controller, no more FSB. The i7 is a little faster but not enough to justify price vs performance.


Have any idea a lot better?

Add the answer at the comments!


http://ncix.com/search/?categoryid=2-106&q=intel+lga2011 It’s finally here. Sandy Bridge has arrived on a truly enthusiast platform with support for 64GB of …


I understand just who is more Core 2 Quad or Core i7, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive