Saturday, March 30, 2013

I have a Mac Mini?

Consider caused by Dr Doctor™: Which Mac Mini should I get?

Ok so I want to get a Mac mini because I want to get a new desktop and I edit videos on my laptop and I need a better computer so I am getting a Mac mini I edit videos from 1-30 minutes long and I want it to be fast and not crash. There is the 2.3 or 2.5 GHz And should I get the 2,4, or 8 GB RAM and on the 2.5 it says I can upgrade to an i7 processor so what should I do 2.3 or 2.5. 2, 4, or 8. If you guys say 2.5 should I do i7

Hey @Honey so what ram should I get

I could afford the bestbut I want to spend the least amount as possible so what should I get that would be good for what I do and the cheapest


This is now tips concerning Which Mac Mini should I get? which you can would need to clear up conditions only on their. Confidently this will assist you in several ways… and help make your life greater. Dreaming tips concerning Which Mac Mini should I get? is likely to be a simple solution in the foreseeable future.

Best answer:


Answer by Honey

Apple Mac Mini (2.3GHz Core I5, 2011 Version)

Mac mini “Core i7″


Answer by Joss Whedon is the MAN!!!

Depends what you can afford. If you can afford the best then get the best.


Acknowledge far better?

Add your special answer for the comments!


More on the way! By the way these past couple Benchmarks my CPU has actually had no overclock so I bet with it back to 4.4Ghz there would be a bit of an incr…


Intel® Core™ i7 Launch in Malaysia


Picture when Intel® Core™ i7 Launch in Malaysia


Showcase of Intel Core i7 processor desktop system by partners


I have a Mac Mini?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive