Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Value Intel icore? I5 vs i3 vs i7? The best answer?

Dilemma from abhishek jeeter: is intel icore worth it? i3 vs i5 vs i7? best answer given?

What’s the difference between i3, i5, and i7? Is i7 much better than the previous versions? Can someone explain this to me? I’m so confused. I don’t know if it’s worth it to invest extra in the i7 as opposed to i5 processor. What makes the i7 “better?”


It will be about is intel icore worth it? i3 vs i5 vs i7? best answer given? which you might have to resolve troubles on his or her. Subsequently this assists in many ways… and help make your own life much better. Thinking about is intel icore worth it? i3 vs i5 vs i7? best answer given? tend to be a solution in time.

Best solution:


Answer by Knarf180

i3 – budget

i5 – gaming

i7 – video editing


Basic breakdown. hope it helps


Answer by Herman Tho

i3 it’s focus on the student with the simple word processing and small game.

i5 it’s more focus on the work that able to support more multi application.

i7 it’s for the hardcore users which it’s focus to super heavy gamer, video creation etc.


Answer by m

It’s generally thought that the i5 is the best bang for the buck. Much better than I3, and the difference

between I5 and i7 is not worth it for 90% of computing needs and is overkill.


I read a lot of reviews before I purchased my desktop and that was the majority opinion.


Understand or know good?

Add your individual answer for the comments!


In this video, I unbox the 3930K from Intel. This is a six-core socket 2011 processor that I’ll be using in a hackintosh build! Live stream details coming so…


Value Intel icore? I5 vs i3 vs i7? The best answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive