Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I have a Mac Mini?

Consult created by Dr Doctor™: Which Mac Mini should I get?

Ok so I want to get a Mac mini because I want to get a new desktop and I edit videos on my laptop and I need a better computer so I am getting a Mac mini I edit videos from 1-30 minutes long and I want it to be fast and not crash. There is the 2.3 or 2.5 GHz And should I get the 2,4, or 8 GB RAM and on the 2.5 it says I can upgrade to an i7 processor so what should I do 2.3 or 2.5. 2, 4, or 8. If you guys say 2.5 should I do i7

Hey @Honey so what ram should I get

I could afford the bestbut I want to spend the least amount as possible so what should I get that would be good for what I do and the cheapest


This is exactly information on Which Mac Mini should I get? which you can will want to resolve difficulties by themselves. Subsequently this will assist in several ways, may create your own life far better. Needing information on Which Mac Mini should I get? should be a response in later life.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Honey

Apple Mac Mini (2.3GHz Core I5, 2011 Version)

Mac mini “Core i7″


Answer by Joss Whedon is the MAN!!!

Depends what you can afford. If you can afford the best then get the best.


Know good?

Leave the answer from the comments!


Intel® Core™ i7 Launch in Malaysia


Concept using Intel® Core™ i7 Launch in Malaysia


Showcase of Intel Core i7 processor desktop system by partners


I have a Mac Mini?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive